1. Hold sleeve with the curved cutout in the right lower corner.
2. Insert booklet in between front sheet and fabric.
3. Slip the CD Pro Insert into the 5"x1-1/8" extra pocket. The pocket can also be used to identify the location number of a CD in a juke box.
4. Insert tray-card, located underneath the disc spindle in the original jewel case, into the rear plastic pocket.
For clarity, the Booklet and CD Pro Insert are not shown in the following pictures!
5. Insert CD behind fabric (1) into the sleeve with playing surface facing either up or down.
6. Insert second CD between front sheet and fabric with playing surface facing the fabric.
7. Insert second CD all the way into the pocket.
8. Insert additional media (CD reviews, CD Pro Inserts, etc.) into 5" x 1 " pocket.