1. Open the PS3 game case.
2. Remove the Game Paper Cover (wrap) from the case.
You may have to cut or remove the security tape that originally sealed the PS3 game case in order to remove the wrap.
3. Open the Game Pro PS3 Sleeve all the way.
4. Slip the right side of
the cover (green) into the right-hand
pocket next to the crease in the Game Pro PS3 Sleeve.
Insert the back sheet of the Game Paper Cover (green) completely into the pocket.
5. Bend the front sheet (purple) of the Game Paper Cover, and slide completely into left pocket of Game Pro PS3 Sleeve.
6. Insert Game Instruction (DVD) Booklet in left pocket of Game Pro PS3 Sleeve behind front side of Game Paper Cover.
7. When the Game Pro PS3 sleeve is folded, the Spine will be visible in the front providing additional information.
For simplicity, only the right hand side of the Game Pro PS3 sleeve is shown in the following pictures!
8. Insert game disc into the sleeve behind fabric (A) with playing surface facing either up or down.
Note: Game Pro PS3 Sleeves fully protect Single and Double Sided DVDs. This also allows you to insert single sided games with playing surface facing either up or down.
9. Insert additional media (game reviews, business cards, etc.) into 5" x 1" pocket.