1. Open the game case
2. Remove the Game Paper Cover (wrap) from the case.
You may have to cut or remove the security tape that originally sealed the game case in order to remove the wrap.
3. Open the Game Pro Sleeve all the way.
4. Slip the right side of
the cover (green) into the right-hand
pocket next to the crease in the Game Pro Sleeve.
Insert the back sheet of the Game Paper Cover (green) completely into the pocket.
5. Bend the front sheet (purple) of the Game Paper Cover, and slide completely into left pocket of Game Pro Sleeve.
6. Insert Game Instruction (DVD) Booklet in left pocket of Game Pro Sleeve behind front side of Game Paper Cover.
7. When the Game Pro sleeve is folded, the Spine will be visible in the front providing additional information.
For simplicity, only the right hand side of the Game Pro sleeve is shown in the following pictures!
8. Insert game disc into the sleeve behind fabric (A) with playing surface facing the fabric.
Note: Game Pro Sleeves fully protect Single and Double Sided game DVDs. This also allows you to insert single sided games with playing surface facing either up or down.
9. Insert second DVD between front sheet and fabric (A) with playing surface facing down.
10. Insert additional media (game reviews, business cards, etc.) into 5" x 2 1/2" pocket.