1. Open the HD DVD or Blu-ray case.
2. Remove the DVD Paper Cover (wrap) from the case.
You may have to cut or remove the security tape that originally sealed the HD DVD or Blu-ray case in order to remove the wrap.
3. Open the HiDef Pro Sleeve all the way.
4. Slip the right side of
the cover (green) into the right-hand
pocket next to the crease in the HiDef Pro Sleeve.
Insert the back sheet of the DVD Paper Cover (green) completely into the pocket.
5. Bend the front sheet (purple) of the DVD Paper Cover, and slide completely into left pocket of HiDef Pro Sleeve.
6. Insert DVD Booklet in left pocket of HiDef Pro Sleeve behind front side of DVD Paper Cover.
7. When the HiDef Pro sleeve is folded, the Spine will be visible in the front providing additional information.
For simplicity, only the right hand side of the HiDef Pro sleeve is shown in the following pictures!
8. Insert discs into the sleeve behind fabric (A) with playing surface facing either up or down.
Note: HiDef Pro Sleeves fully protect Single and Double Sided discs. This also allows you to insert single sided discs with playing surface facing either up or down.
9. Insert second disc between front sheet and fabric A) with playing surface facing down.
10. Insert additional media (movie reviews, CD Pro Inserts, etc.) into 5" x 1" pocket.