1. Hold sleeve with the opening facing to the right and the clear front sheet facing up.
2. Insert booklet in between front sheet and fabric.
3. Slide booklet all the way into the Standard sleeve.
3a. Fold tray-card to size of booklet and insert behind booklet.
For clarity, the Booklet is not shown in the following pictures!
4. Insert CD behind clear front sheet into the Standard Sleeve with the playing surface facing the fabric (the playing surface is the side of the CD without printing).
5. Insert second CD between front sheet and fabric with playing surface facing the fabric.
For clarity, the Booklet and discs are not shown in the following pictures!
6. Remove tray card (1), from the jewel case. The tray card is the graphic found in the rear of the jewel case.
7. Flatten the folded spines and fold the tray card about 1" from the edge.
As an alternative, you can cut the tray card to the same size as the booklet.
8. Slide the folded tray card all the way into the DiscSox sleeve's rear pocket.